Flu vaccines??

S. MORI smori at NMSU.Edu
Thu Sep 25 01:39:50 EST 1997

Dear Immunologists...
I have been reading about the cold-adapted flu vaccine that has been
developed by a company called Aviron... I am not too familiar with this
vaccine but I wanted to know what sort of things you need to worry about
when dealing with these types of vaccine.. How can you assess these
vaccines?
Thanks.
--
				_/\_