Help wanted.

Rabbit rabbithill at geocities.com
Fri Sep 26 14:32:59 EST 1997

I can't help you with trying to narrow down a diagnosis, but if your
friend does have non-Hodgkin's, then she might want to contact Dr. Ron
Levy at Stanford University (in California) as he is one of the world's
leading authorities on the disease.  His office could probably put you
in touch with one of his colleagues in the UK.

--
------
     ()__                     Rabbit Hill