need info on insect immunolgy

txpljfg at uabcvsr.seas.ucla.edu txpljfg at uabcvsr.seas.ucla.edu
Sat Sep 27 10:59:53 EST 1997

There is extensive literature on the immunological responses of insects.
A good starting place would be to look at the work of Richard D. Karp.
There is also the Journal of developmental and comparative immunology.
Good luck.

Stewie99 at aol.com wrote:
> I'm doing a science project that requires me to know a lot of information
> about the immonological responses of insects.  Does anyone have information
> about why insects have immunological reactions or where I can find
> information.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Send mail to Stewie99 at aol.com

James F. George, Ph.D.         Transplantation Immunology Laboratory
Department of Surgery          *Please sign your organ donor card*
University of Alabama at Birmingham
205-934-4261 voice
jgeorge at uab.edu