No Scam Second Income

Marc Buhler mbuhler at STOP_SPAMmail.usyd.edu.au
Fri Sep 26 20:28:37 EST 1997

John wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If you are someone who is tired of "Get-Rich-Quick" Schemes yet is still interested in earning a simple, legitimate second income without spending a lot of time or money, you may want to read further.

........ snip the stuff in the middle ...................

/////////////If this has reached you in error please accept our most
sincere apologies.  If you would like us to delete your address from our
mailings, simply hit reply and type "remove" in the subject.  You will
automatically be blocked from future mailings.  Thank you for your time.

Yeah..... I like this bit.  If you have posted this to a newsgroup that
I read, and ignore the fact that it is WAY OFF TOPIC (and so should NOT
be posted in this group!), you say "sorry about that".   JUST STOP
POSTING YOUR SPAM!