Basic immunology info needed

Leisa Buxton L.Buxton at shu.ac.uk
Mon Apr 6 04:45:00 EST 1998

Hi there! I am a computer studies student and am currently exploring the
possibility of creating a biologically inspired defence for computers
against computer viruses. I have been reading several immunology books,
but would like some basic information on how B and T lymphocytes are
formed, (especially the gene shuffling bit), and upon how the body
combats tumours. If there are any good sites on the internet, (that are
understandable for someone without amazing biological knowledge!), then
I would be really grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks a lot

Leisa Buxton (L.Buxton at shu.ac.uk)