FACS ANALYSIS

MacFS User NAG3 at le.ac.uk
Tue Apr 7 05:50:53 EST 1998

Hello,
I have been doing FACS analysis on murine blood and lung samples. I want
to look at the percentage of macrophages, neutrophils, CD3 and CD19 cells.
In my lung samples (homogenate, enzyme digested) I have over 90% CD45
positive cells. However I cannot analyse any labelled cells with my
markers as both the control and stained cells have peaks which overlap, so
setting histogram markers on the cell controls is impossible. There are
two distinct peaks in the fluorescense in both PE and FITC spectrums in
both control cells and labelled cells. If anyone can help me I would be
very grateful.

Cheers
Neill