MMR Vaccination

Sally-Anne luc at terasoft.netkonect.co.uk
Sat Apr 11 11:18:53 EST 1998

I live in the UK and have a daughter of 15 months due her MMR vaccination.
I have a strong family history of Crohn's disease, my father and his sister
both have the condition and on my mother's side there is a history of
irritable bowel in every female generation.

I feel that in light of the recent evidence she should _not_ have the MMR
but would be happier to have the three vaccines seperately.

Would any medical professionals advocate this as I am having problems
getting anyone to listen to my opinion.  I would be interested to know what
opinions in this country and around the world would say about this.

Sally-Anne.