MMR Vaccination

L.A. Pike-Nobile ez063669 at mailbox.ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 13 15:28:36 EST 1998

There is one article out there (at least). It's Wakefield AJ, et al.
Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis, and pervasive
developmental disorder in children. Lancet, 1998 Feb 28, 351(9103):637-4.

Pretty slim preliminary data, based mainly upon parental recall of
IBD/autism beginning after mumps vaccine. But maybe...

-Larry