Hybridomae

Donald Baumann dbaumann at mail2.sas.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 15 14:29:19 EST 1998

Kalpit might have the right idea if your freezing mix is the problem,
which I don't think it is.  Your freezing procedure is almost exactly
what I use. The problem is probably in the cells themselves or in your
thawing procedure.  If your worried about losing some of your cell line
my advice is to avoid all the spinning and rinsings after thawing; just
thaw and put directly into culture, just make sure to add a little extra
media to further dilute the DMSO.  I often do this when I have the same
problem as you and it works.
-Don-

Kalpit A. Vora (K_Vora at lac.jci.tju.edu) wrote:
: In article <Pine.GSO.3.96.980413132953.29697B-100000 at dilbert.ucdavis.edu>,