Ask for help

Bin Tang btang at POST.ITS.MCW.EDU
Wed Apr 15 17:53:25 EST 1998

Dear Sir:

I am a research scientist major in immunology. I want to join into the
"newsgroup of Immunology", but, it is unfortunely I do not know how to
subscribe for it. Would you like spent several minutes to show me how to
do it? Thanks!


Tang, Bin MD
e-mail: btang at

More information about the Immuno mailing list