Time schedule of NK cell

mark mark.haynes at mail.tju.edu
Tue Apr 21 14:30:46 EST 1998

Manchao Zhang wrote:
> Don't laugh at me, but believe it or not, after a couple of years work on
> NK and LAk or A-LAK cells, I still don't know clearly when these effector
> cells initiate their killing to tumor cells or blasts. Can anybody be kind
> to give me an accurate time schedule of this process?
> Thank you very much!
> M.Zhang

HI, WHile I'm sure that you know of these people, I would re-read the
excellent review by g. trinchieri in advances in immunology.  b perussia
papers may also get you going.  my guess is you'll have be a snoop in the
biblio to track down this answer especially since the KIRs are only k=now
being investigated---good luck
markH