what kind of Silane can promote adhesion to slide?

mark mark.haynes at mail.tju.edu
Fri Apr 24 17:00:37 EST 1998

ningbo wrote:

> Dear reader:
>    Please tell me what kind of silane that can promote cells or tissue
> section adhesion to glass slide if you know. And Where to get it. thank
> you for your help.

If you are talking about silicone solution that you
can get it from sigma its called sigma-coat.  But it doesn't promote
section adhesion ( idon';t think) i thought it was used to reduce
the non-specific binding of ab or probes to the glass such that they
stay in solution and are nore likely to find the ag or sequence of
choice and stick there.
markH