HELP - manual for immunowasher

Teit Max Moscote Soegaard teit at biobase.dk
Wed Apr 29 12:07:25 EST 1998

Dear netters.
In my lab we have an apparatus called ImmunoWasher NK-300
apparently of a brand called "Intermed". Rumours say that it is a Tech-Nunc product but
when we call their technical problems department they deny all knowledge of this
machine.
The purpose of it seems to be to wash 96 well maxisorb plates all in one go..
We cant make it work though without a manual.
Does anyone out there have one?
If you do you would help us greatly by faxing us a copy..
Our fax is
+45 89 42 26 37
If you dont have a manual but can give us a quick rundown of the essentials then please
do so in this forum or by email
My email address is:
tmms at mbio.aau.dk
Again, any and all help will be greatly appreciated since we have a big project ahead of
us involving thousands of reads and washings...

Sincerely Yours

Max Soegaard

University of Aarhus
Inst of structural and molecular biology.
C.F. Moellers Alle, bldg. 130
dk-8000
Aarhus Denmark