IL-4 secretion

Viswanath Kurup vkurup at POST.ITS.MCW.EDU
Fri Aug 7 11:31:32 EST 1998

Dear Jose, as I know to get IL-4 production from PBMC you have to
stimulate them with a pair of anti CD28 Abs. You can find out the
information through Internet trying "IL-4 and CD28" If you have problems
ask again, I will find out the citation.

| Viswanath P. Kurup                 : Allergy Immunology Division    |
| Professor of Medicine              : Medical College of Wisconsin   |
| PHONE: 414-384-2000 x1459,1510,1460: Research Service 151-I         |
| FAX:   414-382-5374                : V.A. Medical Center            |