DNA Vaccines

Robert Whalen whalen at pasteur.fr
Sun Feb 8 17:30:51 EST 1998

>From: thomas at mibi.su.se (50Sman)
>Sender: "bionet.immunology mail newsgroup" <server-daemon at dl.ac.uk>
>To: "bionet.immunology mail newsgroup" <bionet-news at dl.ac.uk>
>Subject: DNA Vaccines

>I have some urgent need for addresses (www, email and so on) for groups
>dealing with DNA vaccines.

Hello,

WWW site called The DNA Vaccine Web at <http://www.genweb.com/Dnavax/>. The
Web site contains a variety of information on different DNA vaccine related
topics, and a large data base of lteresture references for DNA vaccines and
asociated topics.

There is also an E-mail list for direct communication of literature
updates, vaccine meeting announcements, job offers, as well as company and
patent news. The E-mail list is useful for people who do have easy access
to the Web. You can sign up for this mailing list by replying to my E-mail
address <whalen at pasteur.fr> or through the Web site.

I also offer frequently updated EndNote reference libraries. Experimental
protocols and some control DNA vaccine plasmids are also available. See the
Home Page above for more details on the resources avalable.

I hope that this will be of interest to the Bionet Immunology Newsgroup.

Best regards,

Robert Whalen

 Visit The DNA Vaccine Web at http://www.genweb.com/Dnavax/dnavax.html
  Robert WHALEN
  Senior Staff Investigator - Directeur de Recherche
  Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
  332 Rue Lecourbe, 75015 Paris, France
  Tel: +33-1-45.58.11.15 (Paris office - with answering machine)
  Fax: +44-171-681-1409 (In London; fax is transmitted to me by E-mail)