Seum IgM stability

Bryan bkiehl1 at san.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 21:32:42 EST 1998

As you know, stability can be a problem. The problem is usually most
associated with freeze and thaws.

All serum or other protein type materials (e.g., conjugated antibodies) are
very susceptible to microbial contamination. If your system can tolerate use
of a preservative such as sodium azide, you might make a 100x concentrate
and add a little to each tube. Obviously aseptic handling is also very
important.

Bryan
GenBio, San Diego
Bryan at GenBio.com