anti-HLA mAbs

calman at calman at
Wed Feb 25 12:09:48 EST 1998

I have tried blocking of allergen stimulated CD4 T cells with just L243 and
only get partial blocking, presumably due to other restricting elements.
I get 90+% blocking of TB responses. I was hoping to kill 3 birds with one mAb
and find a single mAb that recognizes and blocks DR, DP and DQ rather than 3
different mAbs. Too good to be true, eh?