It is possible to run ELISPOT and proliferation at the same time using the same animals?

Kefei Hu Kefei.Hu at bmc.uu.se
Tue Jun 9 08:06:44 EST 1998

In order to minimise the cost both in terms of time and money as well as
to use as few animals as possible
to evaluate immune response induced by a vaccine
for example, Is it possible to use the same animals for Ig or cytokine
ELISPOT and proliferation test at the same time? Here I mean to get good
results for all of tests involved and I understand that the ideal
timings for Ig ELISPOT and proliferation are different.