Need anti-human CD4 ab that works on paraffin sections

Steffen Roth steffen.roth at rhein-neckar.de
Thu Mar 5 07:16:30 EST 1998

In article <6dk9t2$i09 at maze.dpo.uab.edu> levy at uab.edu (David N. Levy) writes:
>From: levy at uab.edu (David N. Levy)
>Newsgroups: bionet.immunology,sci.med.immunology,bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts
>Subject: Need anti-human CD4 ab that works on paraffin sections
>Date: 4 Mar 1998 19:26:26 GMT
>Sender: -Not-Authenticated-[7889]

>I don't care what species the ab is, but the antibody needs to work on
>paraffin embedded sections.  Thanks.

>David N. Levy
>University of Alabama at Birmingham
>Birmingham, AL 35294-0007

>levy at uab.edu

Hi David,
NeoMarkers offer antibodies of the CD4 reactive clone 1F6. These
antibodies are suitable for paraffin sections, frozen sections and western
blots. As far as I know are small samples of 100 microliters available
for $ 30.
For datasheets look at:
http://www.labvision.com/datasheet/
... and select 401.zip