the vitamin myths - chapter 78632

Berna Egen Berna.Egen at t-online.de
Thu Mar 5 15:01:59 EST 1998

if VitC is that effective in preventing 'any undesired systemic or
autoimmune response' - which I do not believe without further evidence - I
would be afraid that it is also hindering the desired immune response (the
vaccination itself) ??

B.

"Ralph L. Samson" <73071.20 at COMPUSERVE.COM> schrieb in Nachricht
<199803051204_MC2-35A8-B21A at compuserve.com>...
>Immuno bionet readers,
>       My personal experience and a number of readings indicate that when
>A reasonable level of Vitamin C is circulating in plasma, responses to
>insect bites are localized and not systemic.  This requires that the
Vitamin