vitamin myths

Ralph L. Samson 73071.20 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Tue Mar 17 19:00:23 EST 1998

       I based my present conclusions on a number of readings and on my
personal experience with insect bites.  There is one article you might
want to check out.  It is in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition,
Volume 63 Number 5 May 1996.  The title is: "Total Vitamin C, ascorbic
acid, and dehydroascorbic acid concentrations in plasma of critically
ill patients".  You can find an abstract at:
"http://www.faseb.org/ajcn/abst96/may/7410.htm".
       If the experiment is successful what wii you conclude?
Regards, Ralph L. Samson