Postdoc Position in Immunotoxicology

texpress texpress at sprynet.com
Wed Mar 18 02:52:05 EST 1998

 POSTDOCTORAL POSITION IN IMMUNOTOXICOLOGY OR  IMMUNOPHARMACOLOGY AT
COLLEGE OF  PHARMACY, TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY , HOUSTON, TEXAS USA

This position is offered to a post-doc with interest in basic research
in  solvent induced immunotoxicology. The appointee will coordinate
a project examining  Good laboratory facilities and opportunities for
outside collaboration are available. Applicants require a PhD, a history
of productivity in research, a background either in immunology and
experience in cell biology or molecular biology. We are located  in
Houston, Texas, USA    Applications,  including your  CV and the names
of at least two referees
should be made to me as soon as possible.

Dr. Chander Mehta
Professor of Pharmacology & Toxicology
e Mail:  phamcsmehta at tsu.edu
phone: 713-313-1895