"AIDS Treatment News" online * New Issue #302 (searchable/indexed)

johnburgin at worldnet.att.net johnburgin at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 4 17:27:43 EST 1998

On Wed, 04 Nov 1998 16:35:51 GMT, frank_raaphorst at my-dejanews.com
wrote:

>In article <363f98b9.88372784 at netnews.worldnet.att.net>,
>  johnburgin at worldnet.att.net wrote:
>> Can't you just agree to a one on one debate with someone like Rasnick
>> or Duesberg that will cut your balls off?jb
>
>Tsssk, tssk. That's how those guys debate HIV and AIDS issues? By sterilizing
>those that disagree? Sure puts you and your heroes in a nice category, john.
You know Frank, I take it back, you guys deserve ad hominem attacks.
You're a bunch of cowards.   I think sterilization would be
appropriate for the whole bunch of you, of course, for some of you,
since you won't be having any offspring due to your sexual preference,
it would do anything but raise your voice an octave. jb