Question

Graham Shepherd muhero at globalnet.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 17:45:48 EST 1998

Yes - it also includes recording the batch numbers of materials used,
regular calibration (traceable to recognised standards) and maintenance of
pipettes, instrumentation and other equipment, and validation of assay
methods. It's the laboratory equivalent of GMP - Good Manufacturing
Practice - used in medical industries.

GS