incredible result on western blot!!

Fri Nov 6 19:30:58 EST 1998

The firsr WB (anti-GST), no bands? that is not correct. even thrombin
cleaved may contaminated with some GST

The 2nd Wb. (anti-nef), see both GST and nef bands. Then question here: what
is the molecular weight of the bands? GST should be around 25 Kd, GST-nef
should be > 25 Kd.

What is the results of 3rd Wb?

If u thougt anti-nef would cross react with GST, just add excess amount of
GST in your anti-nef solution to adsorb the non-specific antibodies and see
what is the result.

please visit our web http://www.immunechem.com for our antibodies and
glutathione agarose products.