FIRE THE BOSS, BREAK THE ALARM CLOCK

success600 at success600.com success600 at success600.com
Sat Nov 7 02:48:54 EST 1998

KEEP $5,000 TO $16,000 OF YOUR OWN TAX DOLLARS! IT'S GUARANTEED BY
FEDERAL LAW! CALL TOLL FREE 24 HRS 1-800-607-6006 box 2646 TO FIND OUT
HOW… THEN…FIRE THE BOSS AND BREAK THE ALARM CLOCK! I DID! AFTER
ELEVEN YEARS, I LEFT A $140,000 A YEAR INCOME AS A PROFESSIONAL
PHOTOGRAPHER FOR THIS BUSINESS. I CAN TRULY SAY THIS WAS ONE OF THE
BEST DECISIONS OF MY LIFE!!! NEVER COMMUTE AGAIN! IN ADDITION TO THE
TAX SAVINGS MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU CAN EARN $750 TO $3800 PER WEEK FROM
HOME! YOU CAN START OUT IN YOUR SPARE TIME, WORK UP TO PART TIME OR
FULL TIME IF YOU WANT TO! IT'S YOUR BUSINESS! NO SELLING! NOT MLM!
STAY HOME WITH THE FAMILY! PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS! LISTEN TO A
7 MINUTE, TOLL FREE MESSAGE
AT: 1-800-607-6006 box 2646. CALL NOW!