free information from us to you

Noble County University Therapeutic Clinic leander at nobleco.net
Thu Nov 12 09:40:31 EST 1998

If you would like to receive our Free booklet about our clinic and our
Alternative treatments please include your mailing address and we will send
you the information ASAP. Our wed site is
http://members.xoom.com/NCUTC/aura.htm
We hope and pray that you have a great day and keep up the fight. Our
treatments are free in our clinic, we are a non-profit organization
dedicated to increasing your quality of life while you endure standard
medical treatments and procedures.
Our treatment will not replace standard medical treatments for any illness,
but will hopefully better your quality of life as a supplement to your
treatments......Have a great day ......Jeff