Antibodies (monoclonal) to Mellittin (bee venom peptide)?

Tom Miller tmiller at
Wed Nov 18 03:43:18 EST 1998

You've checked out
There's a list of a few dozen custom mono/polyclonal antibody services on
one of their pages -
Try multiple spellings of mellittin, melittin, mellitin on the searchable
catalog links.