Grad. School

Bruce Vogt bvogt at cnu.edu
Wed Nov 25 09:20:11 EST 1998

My name is Bruce and I just received a BS in Biology with which I plan
to pursue a MS and hopefully Phd. in environmental pathobiology at the
College of William and Mary's Virginia Institute of Marine Science.  I
am writing because I thought someone in this group may have some web
sites I could visit or general information on how I can keep up with
environmental, immunological, pathological, and marine science advances
and research.
Thank you for any information you may have,
Bruce