recombinant HBV antigens

Hua-Chen Chang hua-chen.chang.1 at
Sun Oct 11 09:30:40 EST 1998

You might try the HBV vaccines used in the hospital on humans.  One of
the vaccines consisted of the recombinant HBV antigens from yeast

The company who developed the yeast recombinant HBV vaccines is Chiron
(it might be wrong spelling).  I believe this company is located in CA.

Check it out

Hua-Chen Chang, a graduate student in Purdue University.