"AIDS Treatment News" online * New Issue #302 (searchable/indexed)

George M. Carter gmc0 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 13 12:59:48 EST 1998

johnburgin at worldnet.att.net wrote:

snip...

>You can see those little squiggly fellows all over the place under the
>microscope, (how about the mysteriously absent HIV?)

It's not absent...any more than the flu virus is.

That's absolute poo poo mister.
snip...

>>Excuse me? If you ever were involved in clinical trials
>Every day of my life

Liar.

snip...

>Well now, we know that we should have let it go on about a year longer
>and let somebody besides Wellcome pay for it.  It's just a tad bit
>more objective that way.  jb

Which trial was funded by Wellcome?  You never stated which study
you're talking about.  I suspect you refer to ACTG 019, but that was
not funded by Wellcome.  Undoubtedly, more factual errors.

		George M. Carter