Rheumatoid arthritis

Walter A. Hanks wh5 at email.byu.edu
Fri Oct 23 05:14:41 EST 1998

Paul:

This is not a scientific discussion group.  It is primarily a patient support
group, though a lot of very knowledgable people do post here.  But, I think
you would be better off posting your question in sci.med.immunology or a
similar group.  There is also a new listserve for rheumatologists, called
RA-Consult, that you might try.  It has very little traffic though.

Walt Hanks