Joe Chandler mbiotec at
Tue Sep 22 07:10:30 EST 1998

There used to be an allergen production company, Meridian Biomedical in
Round Rock, Texas, that manufactured an extensive line of purified reagens.
 You might see if they are still around.  I know the company has changed
hands a few times.  It would be a shame if there were no longer around.

Neil Parker <ygf69 at> wrote in article
<01bde576$f0afda00$9c4995c1 at default>...