Help Please

Aussies bobrenda at ozemail.com.au
Mon Sep 28 16:49:08 EST 1998

My wife's girlfriend has what she says is "auto immune syndrome" we tried
to find information on it via the net & get lost in all the technical
jargon. We are just commoners here & not uni grads :-)))
With this problem she has tumours that come & go, she gets the shakes real
bad - like a form of epilepsy, pain in the limbs, hot & cold flushes.  Can
anyone e-mail us if they can help explain what is happening to her
please????  We both love her very much & would like to help her in any way
we can.
Thanking you in advance.
Bob
bobrenda at ozemail.com.au