Biomedical portal

Egelie egelieNOegSPAM at
Wed Dec 1 13:07:23 EST 1999

I have been surfing the web for a long time for
both work and hobby. Especially as a product manager in a
biotech company producing diagnostics for cancer I find the
internet very helpful for looking up information. I have
not been able to find a single Net portal for biomedical
science yet. Does anybody know of any science net portals
that includes biotechnology, biomedicine, cancer research,
immunology etc.?

Knut J.

* Sent from AltaVista Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful