gld lymph nodes

Chen, Peter ChenP at USA.REDCROSS.ORG
Thu Feb 18 12:51:45 EST 1999

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows a technique that eliminates
double-negative T cells while enriching for B cells from the lymph nodes of
gld Balb/b mice. I'm experimenting with magnetic sorting but there are few
ideal antibodies that would target DN T cells with high efficiency and some
antibodies (for instance anti-TCR) are not made in rat (the magnetic
particles are conjugated to anti-rat IgG). This technique will be an
enriching step before FACS cell sorting but I need to enrich a target
population that only constitutes about 2% of the total. Any advice would be
greatly appreciated!