Join the $100K Club

KINUSER at AOL.COM KINUSER at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 27 03:16:07 EST 1999

TO REMOVE YOUR NAME FROM THE LIST, CALL 1 (800) 242-0363 #2155

                Earn $100,000 Your First Year

        No Risk Start Up and No Sales on Your Part

           This is a Win - Win Business Opportunity

                Call 1 (800) 242-0363  Ext. #1992
                             or
                       Fax (310) 495-0232

                   ASK for the "$100K Club"

        FOR FREE, We will Send You the Information You Need.
         It is, as always, YOUR CHOICE to Start THE PROGRAM

                 We are Looking for the Right People

Thank you for your time and interest.  Based on the popularity
of this program several business articles and TV talk shows
have investigated our program to see if it really can make
people money, not only how much but how quickly.  It is simple,
fun, and effective.

        The Power of Multi-Level Marketing and the Internet

The program involves the most effective and powerful way to
establish MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING thru the INTERNET.  Multi-Level
Marketing and the Internet are an incredible money making force
IF PROPERLY USED.

So why not use it?  Does $100,000 IN ONE YEAR sound out of reach?
Well, IT IS NOT OUT OF REACH!!

Effective Multi-Level Marketing and use of the Internet is being
taught at prestigious business schools such as the Harvard
Business School.  Both Stanford Research and the Wall Street
Journal have stated that between over 65% of all information,
goods, and services will be sold over the Internet as we enter
the 21st century.  This Multi-Billion Dollar industry and the
500,000 millionaires in the US, 20% (100,000), made their
fortunes thru Multi-Level Marketing.  Use their same methods
with the Internet.

                The Best Part is the Team

The MORE MONEY everyone makes.  So becoming part of the program
not only helps you, it helps everyone else.  People will be
helping you along the way to $100,000 before you know it.

SO WHY NOT CALL?  The information we give to you is free.  The
worst case is that you will say, "No."  The best case is that
you will make  "$100K Club"  this year. Call or fax TODAY and
ask for the "$100K Club":

   CALL  1 (800)242-0363 Ext 1992. OR FAX 1(310) 495-0232