dehydration/evaporation stabilization of antibodies

Dr. Stephen Martin smartin at curiter.com
Tue Jun 1 15:33:11 EST 1999

We have attached mouse IgG antibodies to the polystyrene surface of 96
well plates. We have to send these plates to various destinations and we
cannot guarantee refrigeration during transit. We would like to know the
composition of the best carbohydrate-based stabilization solution that
should be used during dehydration/evaporation of the liquid from the
plates. The plates should be stable for at least 2 days at RT.

Thanks,

Stephen Martin, Ph.D
milly at ap.net