search for Vk-1 family of light chain specific antibody

Devon Taylor sammydred at email.msn.com
Mon Jun 21 07:38:11 EST 1999

I am in search of an antibody that will detect the Vk-1 family of light
chain utilizing antibodies.  Primarily I would like to track this
immunoglobulin by flow cytometry, therefore I would greatly appreciate if
any of my colleagues do have this Vk-1 family of light chain specific
antibody conjugated to biotin or any fluorochrome this would be great.
However if not, I would also like to get the Vk-1 family of light chain
specific antibody unconjugated.

In Search of:   Vk-1 specific light chain Antibody ( conjugated or
                        unconjugated)