Cloning with FACS sorter

Chidi ngwu at
Thu Mar 4 10:33:09 EST 1999

Thanks for your help. It is refreshing to know I am twenty years behind, I
only wish I was twenty years younger too! Is it possible for you to email
the web page to me (I have a html mail reader)? The web page seems to be
sitting on a restricted server.

I really wonder if the sorters sort the cells sterilely, and if you have to
label the cells with a fluorescent dye? What is the viability and

You are right, I only want to sort at about day six, after fusion and
plating in selection media.