aluminium hydroxide adjuvant

immunechem immune at
Thu Mar 25 14:27:59 EST 1999

When I worked in a Vet Pharmaceutical firm, we used aluminium hydroxide
as adjuvant. It is simmilar to those used for stomach upset. I don't
remember the concentration of Al but it looks like gelly stuff. It
simply mix with the dead bacteria together that is all. I even don't
know how it work. Is it a mitogen or just act like a sustained release