Full anaphylactic shock in response to trace antibiotics

Jay and Nancy Mone jaymone at PAONLINE.COM
Wed Mar 24 21:06:31 EST 1999

Rob,
If your consultant beleives that you are allergic to trace antibiotics in
foods, he/she should be able to show you peer-reveiwed articles
describing this phenomenon in other individuals.  My quess is that these
articles don't exist.  I am not familiar with any reports of allergic
reactions being traced back to this source.
If your consultant cannot produce these articles, then he/she is merely
spouting his/her own unjustified beliefs, and is doing you and others a
disservice by being an authoritative source of misinformation.
By the way, if you do find respectable articles on this subject, I would
be interested in seeing them.  Write me with the references if you have
time.  Thanks.

Jay Mone'