Cytokines

Joe Chandler mbiotec at maine.rr.com
Mon Nov 1 08:35:05 EST 1999

My first thought was, "why not?"  But that did not serve as a suffient
answer, to say the least.  I would recommend that you contact Peprotech in
NJ.  They are quite knowledgeable about cytokins.
My other $0.02 is that animals are extremely complex organisms.  In order
for the individual to remain in homeostasis, it has to have an extrensive
means of communicating within itself.  This is no easy task.  I would have
to assume that it is necessary to have a large a range of cytokins to
effect that communication.