heparin effect

carla cicala at unina.it
Wed Nov 3 17:08:27 EST 1999

It would be  better using blood anticoagulated with trisodium citrate. You
should prepare trisodium citrate solution 3.8% w/v and use 1 ml for 9 ml of
blood, this is the right proportion to obtain 10ml of anticoagulated blood.
What proteases are you studying? I work on proteases too, and protease
activated receptors (PARs).
Bye, Carla
<382056C1.D8A9A379 at jean-roche.univ-mrs.fr>...