Get A FREE Pager -xojaru

bfdjuffgjcff at suxqt.avimedia.de bfdjuffgjcff at suxqt.avimedia.de
Tue Oct 12 05:58:35 EST 1999

                                   FREE PAGER

    Get a top of the Line Brand New pager for FREE!

No long term contract
No activation fee
No big prepayment of airtime
No credit check

Put Free pagers on your kids
Give one to your wife

Paging America is going to give you a top of the line full featured
pager in your choice of color for FREE. This top viewable display
 pager is one of the smallest and lightest pagers on the market
 today and holds up to 32 numeric messages, has 9 music alerts
 or silent vibration mode, flex technology which provides three
 times the battery life, message time and day stamping and smart
 alarm so you can set a daily or weekly reminder. This pager
 comes in black, teal (green) and blue. All we ask before we
ship you your Free pager is for you to allow us to provide the
airtime for you. There is no long term contract or credit check.
Airtime is month to month and can be cancelled at any time.
Airtime for this pager is only $9.95 per month billed monthly or
only $8.95 per month if we bill your credit card or checking
account each month. Just call the toll free number and we'll
ship your Free pager to you immediately in your choice of color
already programmed with a local telephone number for your town.

 For immediate delivery call Paging America 24 hours a day
at 800-443-3122

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph(a)(2)(c) of S.1618

To be removed from our list you call us toll free at 888-248-2594