Praxis.MD- Free Online Medical Text

jwmoz at my-deja.com jwmoz at my-deja.com
Thu Oct 14 15:49:54 EST 1999

 I would just like to quickly announce http://praxis.md , a
comprehensive, continually updated information resource for practicing
physicians.  We cover 14 specialties in great detail, including
immunology.  Our product is free during its trial run, so please stop by
and check it out.  Praxis.MD it is an invaluable resource, containing
full text articles, access to Medline and Drug References.  We are
continually improving this product, and your input would be very
valuable to us. Thank you for your time and consideration.

John W. Osvald
Marketing Associate
Praxis Press Inc.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/