Tetanus Toxoid

Jia Ma jzm83081 at glaxowellcome.com
Fri Oct 15 13:16:50 EST 1999

Scott Minns wrote:

> In article <01beff7a$658d3ac0$a49c5d18 at default.maine.rr.com>,
>   "Joe Chandler" <mbiotec at maine.rr.com> wrote:
> >

> > > I am looking for an alternative supplier of tetanus toxoid...
> >
> > When you find out, please let me know too.  Thanks.
> > -Joe
> >

> Still no luck here Joe, really struggling to find any information. I
> suppose now I will try and look for simple purification method of
> tetanus toxin??? Any ideas??
>
> Scott minns

Hi Scott and Joe!
I've been using a single lot of Connaught alum-free tetanus toxoid for
in vitro stimulation assays with human PBMC, but it hasn't worked well.
I'd also like to find another source.  Connaught currently has a
different lot available now, which I plan to try.
(I work in Linda Thurmond's lab, Joe... remember her?)
How can we locate this stuff in a hurry?
Jia