cytokine immunization

Devon Taylor sammydred at email.msn.com
Thu Sep 2 16:46:57 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0065_01BEF51B.DEAF38E0

Hi=20
I am in the process of designing an experiment to immunize mice with a =
cytokine cocktail consisting of rIL 4, 5 and 6 or a cocktail of =
Antimouse CD40 + rIL4. I would appreciate any suggestion as to what are =
good workable concentrations to use.  I would also appreciate a contact =
number or email from anyone who have done any such similar work.

------=_NextPart_000_0065_01BEF51B.DEAF38E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I am in the process of designing an experiment to =
immunize=20
mice with a cytokine cocktail consisting of rIL 4, 5 and 6 or a cocktail =
of=20
Antimouse CD40 + rIL4. I would appreciate any suggestion as to what are =
good=20
workable concentrations to use.&nbsp; I would also appreciate a contact =
number=20
or email from anyone who have done any such similar=20
work.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0065_01BEF51B.DEAF38E0--