immunology photo library?

Edmund C. Lattime LattimEC at
Fri Sep 3 12:13:39 EST 1999

If what you mean is teaching slides, mechanism diagrams and
photomicrographs etc, there is a remarkable CD available from Garland
Press.  They offer all of the illustrations from the new addition of
Immunobiology: The immune system in health and disease  eds. Janeway,
Travers et al  (ISBN 0-8153-3217-3) suitable for printing or
incorporating into slides (JPG format) for less than $50.  It also
includes all of the illustrations from the companion book Case Studies
in Immunology