What's hot on NF-kappaB?

Brian Foley btf at lanl.gov
Mon Sep 13 14:27:30 EST 1999

Shen Fang wrote:

>        I am going to begin my study on NF-kappaB ...

There has been a lot of work done studying the NF-kappa-B
binding sites in the LTR (long terminal repeat, the
promoter region) of HIV-1 and other primate lentiviruses.
I'd think that they would have produced numerous CAT assay
clones using the LTR with various numbers of NF-kappa-B
sites, as the prompter for the CAT gene.

|Brian T. Foley               btf at t10.lanl.gov                       |
|HIV Database                 (505) 665-1970                         |
|Los Alamos National Lab      http://hiv-web.lanl.gov/index.html     |
|Los Alamos, NM 87544  U.S.A.                                        |